Postal Address: 325 Computer Science Building, 500 West 15 Steet, Rolla, MO, 65409, USA
I am a tenure-track assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science at Missouri University of Science and Technology (formerly UM-Rolla), where I direct the Real-Time Systems Lab. I am also an investigator of the Intelligent Systems Center. I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with Prof. Sanjoy K. Baruah.
[RA position available] I am looking for self-motivated (Ph.D.) students to join my research group. Please feel free to email me your CV (or stop by my office) if you are interested in my research, though it is highly recommended that you read some of my recent papers to get some understanding of my research first. More detailed information about the positions can be found here.
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2016. (advisor: Prof. Sanjoy K. Baruah)
- M. Phil., Mechanical and Automation Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2011. (advisor: Prof. Jun Wang)
- B. E., Computer Science and Technology (with Honor), Tsinghua University, 2009.
- High School Diploma, National Talented Class in Science Olympiad, Ministry of Education, High School Attached to Tsinghua University, 2005. (~80 selected from >22,500,000 nationwide, all with direct admission to Tsinghua Univ. or Peking Univ., with the exemption from National College Entrance Examination)
- Real-Time and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Neural Networks and Computational Intelligence
That which does not kill us makes us stronger. - Friedrich Nietzsche