- Self-sponsored applicants will be prompted to make payment for course fees at the end of the registration process. It will indicate the nett fee payable (inclusive of GST) after deducting the eligible funding/grants for the applicant.
- Mendaki SENSE accepts payment through NETS as well as major international debit and credit cards via VISA and MASTERCARD.
- If self-sponsored applicants wants to use your SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to offset the course fee, please indicate the amount at and submit your SFC claim separately at www.skillsfuture.sg/credit.
- For company-sponsored applicants, an invoice will be sent to the organisation; a credit term of 30 days will be given. Organisations may select any one payment mode:
- Interbank GIRO / Bank Transfer - Please credit fees to POSB Bank, Bank Code 7171, Branch code 001, Account number 027-010619-6. Please indicate name, NRIC number and programme name as reference.
- Cheque - Payable to “Mendaki Social Enterprise Network Singapore Pte Ltd”. The cheque may be submitted or mailed to our office at WIS@CHANGI, 116 Changi Road, #05-01/15, Singapore 419718. Please email the payment details to email@example.com
- Corporate PayNow - You can make PayNow transfer to Mendaki SENSE using the following details. Send through Unique Entity Number (UEN). UEN No: 199204555GMSP