Welcome to Monmouth-Roseville!
Congratulations! You want to be a teacher! Education is one of the most rewarding career opportunities and we welcome the chance to be a part of your training. Prior to your assignment, we must collect from you the following items:
-Student Teacher application (below)
- a statement of health (included in packet but you may use your own)
- criminal background check If you are in, or near, Warren, Knox or McDonough County, your Regional Office of Education may be able to assist with your background check.
1. Complete the packet - your teacher or building administrator MUST sign the witness sections.
2. Attach you physical - a form is provided for your convenience but any dr. note is acceptable
3. Notify our office where you have had your background check completed. This expense, if any, is the responsibility of the student teacher.
Please direct all your questions to your building assignment's administrator. See a list of all M-R schools HERE.