Parameters are established guidelines from which the District will operate. These guidelines are self-imposed regulations for our schools: things we will always do; things we will never do.
We will always operate safe, caring, and supportive environments to ensure student learning.
We will not tolerate any behavior that diminishes the self-worth of any student, staff member, or community member.
Nothing will take precedence over the pre-kindergarten through 12th grade education program.
No new program, course, and/or service will be added unless:
- it meets a clearly demonstrated, mission-related need;
- it survives a cost-benefit analysis;
- its impact on other programs/courses/services is addressed;
- adequate staffing, staff development, funding, and facilities are provided;
- it contains an evaluation procedure.
No existing program, course, and/or service will be maintained unless it:
- meets a clearly demonstrated, mission-related need;
- survives a cost-benefit analysis and periodic evaluation.