August 31, 2018
It's hard to believe that August is over already and September is here. We've had an amazing start to our school year! Please make sure to mark your calendar for the following activities:
- Wednesday, September 5th is HyVee Shopping Day. HyVee will give a percentage of all sales back to Rohwer. Just turn in your coupon included below in the newsletter.
- Friday, September 7th is our "RED OUT" day to support the Huskers. Your child can wear their Husker gear but we ask please no face paint, hair paint, or hats.
- Friday, September 14th is Future Wildcat Night. All current Rohwer students can wear their Rohwer gear and get free admittance into the Millard West vs. Millard South football game. This is a great community event for Millard families and students. We hope to see you there.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Nicole Burton - Principal
We would like to remind families that you need to enter the parking lot in a single line and not drive around other vehicles to pull in the front drop off. When you leave the parking lot, please make sure you only turn right as you exit. Exiting to the right helps keep all traffic flowing. Our students have been doing a great job getting out of cars and entering the building. We appreciate all of your patience and understanding as we work to make drop-off and pick-up run smoother.
Thank you to all our families who provided donations for our #BeKind kick-off. It was a great day! Our students had fun eating lots of pie!!!!
This is just the beginning of a great year filled with activities that connect back to our theme of #BeKind.
Grab N Go Breakfast is served everyday from 8:15 - 8:25 am
Breakfast price - $1.45
Student Lunch price - $2.65
Milk only price - $0.45
Milk cannot be charged to accounts with a zero or negative balance.
Adult Lunch price - $3.60
Milk and Fruit/Vegetable Cart available with all lunches.
For more information, visit the district foodservice website at: http://foodservices.mpsomaha.org
Forms and Flyers
Rohwer Elementary School guarantees a world-class education where each student develops and applies superior academic and life skills necessary to maximize individual excellence through:
- A safe, respectful, inclusive, and nurturing environment fostering responsible citizenship
- Effective and diverse practices and opportunities that challenge and engage each student
- Collaboration among the entire Rohwer community utilizing our unique strengths