October 12, 2018
We have already raised just over $300 for the United Way with our pumpkin voting contest. Students can continue to bring coins to vote for their favorite ones through Tuesday.
It's so fun to see all the red and black in the halls on Spirit Days. The winner of today's contest was Theis' class. Thank you to everyone who participated! We hope to see you tonight at the Pancake Man & Book Fair from 5:30-7:00.
Remember, there's no school next Wednesday-Friday.
Enjoy Fall Break,
October 12-Pancake Man & Book Fair
October 15 and 18 - Parent-Teacher Conferences
October 17-19 - No School
October 23 - Little Eagle Story Time 10:00 am
October 25 - Student Council Meeting 7:45 am
October 25 - Godfathers Night
October 31-Halloween Parade 1:00
Lunch Times: Kindergarten - 11:00 - 11:30 4th grade - 11:10 - 11:40 5th Grade- 11:35 - 12:05 1st grade - 11:45 - 12:15 2nd Grade - 12:10 - 12:40 3rd grade - 12:20 - 12:50
Safety Patrol for 10/15-10/16: YELLOW
Safety Patrol for 10/22-10/26: GREEN
Fall parties are coming up soon!
Reagan will host a school parade on Wednesday, October 31st, beginning at 1:00 p.m. ALL parents and guardians are invited to view the parade from the exterior front entrance area and blacktop, or the gyms if there is inclement weather!
Parent volunteers will host a party for students in their classrooms immediately following the parade. Only designated adults assisting with the party activities will be permitted in the classrooms. Volunteers must be pre-registered with the office via the Sign Up Genius to attend the party. A maximum of five volunteers per classroom will plan, attend, and run the classroom party. For more information on volunteering and to sign up with a classroom, please view the Sign Up Genius: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0e4ba4a72da0fa7-reagan2
Details specific to the Fall Celebration:
· The parade will begin at 1:00 and travel in an outdoor pre-planned route on the blacktop area in the southwest corner of the school.
· We will start checking in parent volunteers in the office at 12:30 p.m.
· Children are not to wear costumes to school; they may change independently prior to the start of the parade.
· Costumes must not be offensive to others; the audience is 5-12 year olds.
· No weapons or weapon look-a-likes.
· No spraying of hair or makeup is to be applied at school.
· Students are not required to wear costumes.
· Students may be excused from the celebration and parents may check out the student from the office at 12:55 p.m.
Thank you for your attention to these procedures to make our Fall Celebration a success! Please contact Julie Milks at email@example.com with any questions.
- Spirt wear is available here until October 24th. Use access code 2018 and include the teacher's name under personalization.
- #Hope4Holly shirts are available for purchase here. $5 from the purchase of each shirt will be donated back to the Sunderman family. You can also sign up to donate items to Holly here.
Please join us for Little Eagles Story Time…any Pre-K or younger child welcome. You will join Miss Keech in the library for 30 minutes of reading and activities at 10:00.
Upcoming Dates: 10/23, 11/27, 1/22, 2/26, 3/26, 4/23, 5/21
Our health room is looking for children's clothing donations. The biggest need is for pants of all sizes with elastic waist bands. If you have any clothing you are able to donate, please drop it off in the office.
Thank you so much for supporting our Paybac events where businesses donate money back to Reagan. We earned $300 at Scooters Day and almost $800 at McDonald's Night. These funds are used to pay for curriculum related field trip expenses that are not covered by donations.