3rd Grade Fun!
- Please see the newsletter page for constant updates :)
- We are collecting pop tabs, Box Tops and Hyvee receipts!!
- NSCAS 4/1 and 4/22 - please try not to plan being gone during this time. Thanks!
- MAP math test 4/30 12:30 - 2:00
- Field Day aka Fun & Fitness Day 5/2
- MAP reading test 5/7 12:30 - 2:00
- Memorial Day/No school 5/27
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL 5/31
- All snacks should be PEANUT FREE. Please see our wellness plan posted on the Montclair website.
- Homework is sent home on Friday and is due the following Friday morning
- Spelling tests are given each Friday
- Please encourage reading nightly for 15 - 20 minutes
- Planners must be signed each night and returned each day
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a team working together to make our children and students as successful as possible!
- Mrs. Mahrt
- The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education. - Martin Luther King, Jr.