Mrs. Mahrt's class
Welcome to the 2017 - 2018 school year! It's going to be a fun year full of learning, growth and change!
- Please be sure to read the emails sent home. They include important information and reminders!
- Please be sure to send in any field trip donations before the day of the field trip - these donations are greatly appreciated as they help us provide students with exciting hands on experiences :)
- It's Yours Pottery field trip 3/13 - 10am - 12pm
- Pi Day 3/14!
- Annual Lincoln field trip 3/15 - be looking for a letter home week of 3/5
- Spring Break 3/19 - 3/23
- Be sure to complete science fair boards if they are not already done!
- Pride assembly 9:35 - 10
- NSCAS (formerly known as NESA) schedule
- 3/27 5th Science 11:25 - 12:10
- 4/3 4th/5th Reading 8:45 - 9:30 and 10:35 - 11:20
- 4/10 4th/5th Math 8:45 - 9:30 and 10:35 - 11:20
- IM Bowling trip 4/17 8:50 - 11:20 (details to come)
- IM Science Fair 4/17 1:15 - 2:45 (letter/email will be coming home as it gets closer)
- Human Growth and Development parent meeting 4/17 5:30
- IM Outdoor Discovery field trip 4/19 (details to come)
- Band demonstration 4/24 1:15 - 2:15
- School play 4/27
- Middle School visits 5/4