May 31, 2019
A Message from Mrs. Rudloff
Thank you to the Millard North graduates who visited our 5th graders today and participated with the High Five Pride Walk.
As we wrap up our year, we would like to say a special goodbye to our 5th graders. The Cottonwood staff wishes them well as they begin their middle school years. We are sure they will be very successful. We wish you and your family a safe and wonderful break! We’ll see you in August. Be looking for email correspondences for Back to School information mid July. Happy Summer!
I would like to share a great opportunity for students this summer. Cottonwood is combining with Aldrich and Abbott to provide Summer Library. Students from all three schools are welcome to visit Aldrich for book checkout on Thursdays from 9:00-11:30 beginning June 6th and ending July 25th. Library will be closed on the 4th of July. Any students who would like to be a part of a book club can also join. Please see the flyer for more details.
Best Wishes for Summer!
This year, Mrs. Betz and I will be located at Morton Elementary as we have a summer project being completed at Cottonwood. If you need to contact us, our phone number will remain the same. We will send out class assignments to those who have completed registration by the end of June. We will be out of the office until the end of July, but upon our return we will continue to send out class assignments.
Like last year you will need to register your student(s) for next fall.
REGISTRATION FOR 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR
- Online Registration for 2019-2020 is OPEN! To register your students for next school year please visit www.mpsomaha.org and click on the enrollment link at your earliest convenience.
- For login or password issues please call the PAL line at 402-715-8000.
Parent Access Line Messaging Options:
- Locked out of IC and the MPS App? Reach out to your PAL! The Parent Access Line for login and password help for the MPS App and Infinite Campus. 402.715.8000 and MillardPAL@mpsomaha.org
- Want to keep up with your student’s grades online? Call your PAL, the Parent Access Line, for your login and password for the MPS App and Infinite Campus. 402.715.8000 and MillardPAL@mpsomaha.org
- Need your login and password information for the MPS App and Infinite Campus? Your PAL has it! Get in touch with the Parent Access Line today at 402.715.8000.
If you forgot to order a 2018-2019 yearbook!
Visit https://www.treering.com/validate? PassCode=101315608088992
Because the official deadline for yearbook sales has passed, customized pages are no longer available and each family will have to pay $7.99 in shipping costs. Yearbooks will be mailed to your house.