Partners for Education
The goal of the Millard Public Schools Partners for Education program is to utilize school-community partnerships in order to expand learning opportunities and experiences for students and to support school needs.
Current Partners can find a list of building Liaisons here.
Looking for Project PAYBAC? The district's previous partnership program will run through the 2018-19 school year.
Why partner with the Millard Public Schools?
- Developing communication between the school district and the community supports both schools and Partners in meeting their goals.
- The entire Millard community benefits when we invest in the next generation of leaders.
- Aligning Partner expertise, skills, and resources enriches curriculum and enhances learning experiences for students.
- Students are better able to connect learning to real-world applications.
- Need more information? Visit our Partners for Education FAQ page.
How to become a MPS Partner for Education
- Review the Partners for Education Categories and select the category that best describes the type of partnership you are seeking. Select from Academic, Support, or District Legacy Partner categories. You may choose to be a partner in more than one category.
- Complete the Partners for Education application form.
- Questions about the program may be directed to Jessica Carson.