French club will take place on two Tuesdays per month from 3:10 to 4:00 pm in room W321
Our next meeting will be held on Oct. 22
Minutes from our October 8 meeting:
- We voted on a T-Shirt design and will begin taking orders in a couple of days. More details to follow and will be included here! Order directly though Mme. Miller or Club President Anna Wise.
- We will host our first ever French in the Schools day on Thursday November 21 during all lunches. We will sell French treats (TBD - Mme. will explore at Costco!) for $2 each. This is a fundraiser will also profile how learning French is awesome! Mme is working with the SW music teachers to enlist small group ensembles to play French classics.
- To promote the value of learning French, we will make "fortune cookin" type notes to go along with our fundraiser treats - Fun Facts about French. We will create them during our next Club meeting dates (Oct. 22, November 12)
- Our next meeting - October 22 - is movie day! We will vote on a fun movie to watch and eat French treats. Also we will create our Fun Facts about French tickets.
- Contact Mme Miller with questions or comments
- Join our club on the Remind App - code 3h2cc4
- À bientôt!!