MQCC Pi-Fi™ Alliance
Global Federation of Systems Network
The worldwide network of companies that bring you Pi-Fi™
Commercialized, Defence Standard, Military/Law Enforcement Agency-Grade, International Standards-based:
Infrastructure, Networks, Systems, Technology, Services and Products;
for trade in classified Top Secret
Private Information - Financial Information (Pi-Fi™)
the future of accountable, decentralized, autonomous, Risk Based-Human-Machine-Organization Entities, creating:
The First Global Pi-Fi™ Infrastructure & Network Built on the MQCC BlockChain Celebrates 15 Years: April 9, 2005 - April 9, 2020
Pi-Fi ™ CERTIFIED: Effective, Efficient and Traceable:
1. Private Information
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Commercially Confidential Information (CCI)
2. Financial Information
- Net worth Statements
- Tax Statements
- Income/Expense/Asset/Debt Information
Designed for organizations, classified as:
- Non-Government (Commercial, Non-Commercial, Charitable)
- Inter-Government organizations;
- Family units
and organizations described as:
- Organizations that have successfully implemented the MQCC CEO Suite™ of "Principles of 'BlockChain'"-based systems, technology, services and products capacity, after a capacity building phase and regulatory-integrated, decentralized, autonomous entity, modernization phase; and,
- Organizations with a functional and effective "Principles of 'BlockChain'"-based, Organization Trust Infrastructure (OTI™) .
who trade in or provide to another party:
- Classified Top Secret, namely:
- Private Information
- Financial Information
See above for definitions
trade is defined by MQCC.org as:
- governance/management/operation (GMOp™)
The Classification of Pi-Fi™ brand private information and financial information is as defined by MQCC.org as follows:
MQCC.org Pi-Fi™ Classification System
Applies to information or assets that, if compromised, could reasonably be expected to cause injury to government, organization, family or person.
MQCC Levels of Classified Information and Assets
- Confidential: Applies to information or assets that, if compromised, could cause injury to a government, organization, family or person.
- Secret: Applies to information or assets that, if compromised, could cause serious injury to a government, organization, family or person.
- Top Secret: Applies to information or assets that, if compromised, could cause exceptionally grave injury to a government, organization, family or person.
Pi-Fi™: built on "Principles of 'BlockChain'"-based global conformity networks, pioneered by Bungay International Inc. on April 9, 2005 and internationally standardized for quality by MQCC on May 9, 2008.
- Private (personal, commercial, government) information transmission
- Financial information transmission
- Regulated anonymity
- Global decentralized Network
- Person-to-Person/(Peer-to-Peer); Business-to-Business
- Secure and Safe
The Pi-Fi™ Alliance would like to extend appreciation to the Wi-Fi Alliance® for blazing the trail and providing a template for how to present a one-of-kind solution to the global consumer public.