International Investors: Benefits of Canada-Mortgages & MQCC
International Investors, Canadian Direct Mortgage Investing is for you. Safe, Secure and Sound.
Benefits of Canada
Investing in Canada: A primer for International Investors:
Third Party Sources
World's Soundest Banking System
Canada - A World Class Economy - Click Table for Details
Benefits of Mortgages
(Better than the Stock Market)
Stocks, Bonds, T-Bills or....Mortgages????
The biggest secret in the investing world: Direct Private Mortgage Lending (DPML).
Why take the risks of the stock market or settle for the poor returns of a T-Bill/GIC?
In todays era of High Frequency Equities Trading, Secondary Markets, Hedge Funds and numerous other "special purpose investment vehicles", why isn't mortgage investing more widely touted as an excellent investment vehicle?
Here are some reasons:
1 - stock brokers/financial advisors don't get paid to "sell" (advertise, promote or even talk about) mortgage investments
2 - stock brokers/financial advisors need to be licensed to trade in mortgages
3 - stock brokers/financial advisors need minimum educational requirements in order to become licensed
4 - it is hard to place $10,000,000.00 or similary large quantities of cash into a singular private mortgage investment
Why should you add DPML to your well diversified portfolio?
Mortgage investments normally generate from 8% - 12% returns for "first charge security" to 36% or more, on "secondary or tertiary charge security". In Canada, the legal limit for mortgage cost is 60%, so, one can go as high as 60%.
There is nothing more satisifying than securitizing your investment with real estate. You are not investing in "paper" or "shell" companies, nor are you investing in conceptual items such as "options" or "derivitives", rather, you are investing in real property. Your name appears on deed/title documents as a mortgagee to a real property.
The penultimate benefit, before securitization by real estate, is cash flow. Knowing that you are getting 12% interest, paid monthly and having the benefit of "post-dated cheques" or direct payment into your account is very much a good thing.
To start investing, contact: underwriting[at]mortgagequote.ca.
Mortgages are better than Equities?
For you, mortgage investments might better than equities. For example, look at it from the point of view of risk and return. Equities are riddled with beta (risk), and the markets are inefficiently riddled with systems designed to benefit people who are richer and smarter than you (learn about High Frequency Trading, as an example). When was the last time you traded in derivatives? When was the last time you shorted a stock of the same company that you had holdings in?
Once the stock named Kodak was king, now the company is sold for asset value. Blackberry was on top, now it is lost its lustre. Facebook, Groupon, Zynga -- what "value" beyond social networking and retail advertising, do these "billion-dollar" companies bring? All of these stocks lost value after going "public", which means that the "insiders" or company founders made all of the money after selling the "hype" of their business to the open market.
Private first mortgage rates have consistently hovered around the range of 7% to 12% and more, since historical times.
Centuries Old Practice
The formal electronic stock market is a very young investment vehicle; designed only in the last few years. It has not held up to the "test of time" as well as mortgage investing has. Mortgage investing is thousands of years old (see wikipedia).
Private mortgage investing is centuries old. For as long as humans could "own" land, people have used it as security for financing.
Look at the generation of investors from 2001 to 2012 and beyond. There is a generation of investors who have lost more money, or merely broken even.
Mortgage investors have learned that true, multi-generational wealth can be achieved since "real property is going nowhere".
Mortgages are Better
Invest in real estate - something tangible and real
Earn monthly cashflow (don't wait for some dividend from some board of directors)
Don't lose your principal due to trading conditions of a stock exchange
Invest in countries where the rule of law is strong, the economy is stable and the demographics support a workplace that generates sufficient wealth to support debt instruments.
Articles and Current News for Investing in Risky Stock Markets
- Younger Investors Jaded About the Stock Market, Survey Finds
- Trading in options comes cheap, but with risks
- Could investors fleeing stocks become a lost generation - USA Today
- Generation of investors 'may shun eurozone' - FT.com
- HowStuffWorks "Characteristics of the Lost Generation"
- MSNBC's Ratigan: Stock market an 'obviously corrupt' fraud
- The Wall Street Scam
- The Stock Market: Risk vs. Uncertainty
- The Stock Market Game -Investing or Gambling? - CBS News
- This is why you can't make money in the stock market
Benefits of MortgageQuote Canada Corp. (MQCC)
Like no other investment company in Canada: MortgageQuote has designed and built a proprietary QualitySafeTM ecosystem that enables investors to Trust the ProcessTM, not the person. Learn more.
* Passionate Professional in the Private Equity Mortgage Lending domain.
* You use YOUR TRUSTED LAWYERS (whose legal time is paid for by the borrower's).
* A company that says: "we service what we sell".
* A global leader in quality managed mortgage investment and private mortgage lending. Number 1 in:
* We provide full advisory service and work within the principles of "Quality-in-Investing" and "Premium Yields for Premium Service".
* Proprietary cloud based, Information, Mortgage Origination, Investment Administration & Exchange system; created by private mortgage investors, for private mortgage investors.
* Access to mortgage transactions originated by mortgage brokers throughout the world.
* Zero Defect Policy: Internationally recognized quality management system (ISO 9001:2015) ensures errors and omissions are reduced or eliminated.
* You can rely upon a process-based, systematic approach towards underwriting equity mortgage transactions, built upon the industry's highest and best practices
* Invest, divest or exchange private mortgage security instruments with other private mortgage investors throughout the world.
* Gain from our underwriting experience: APLUS® a proprietary equity mortgage underwriting and risk assessment system helps you make good investmemt decisions.
* Intuitive, easy-to-read Mortgage Investor Dashboard (track your applicants, current and past borrowers, lawyers, title companies, appraisers, inspectors, unsigned and signed origination and security and registration documents in one central location).
* A one-of-a-kind approach gives any private mortgage investor/lender the very best in quality, efficiency, systems, performance and results.
The toughest professional designation to earn in the mortgage broker sector is that of a Certified Private Equity Mortgage Broker. MortgageQuote has earned this designation.
"Deal Flow" - What every investor wants. MortgageQuote.ca is originating new transactions on a daily basis from our extensive network of mortgage referral sources.
Accountability - MortgageQuote.ca is the only mortgage origination and investment brokerage in North America to have earned the coveted ISO 9001:2015 certification: the hallmark of quality in business. This means you know we have accountable, systematic methods for processing equity mortgage transactions, so that you are in full understanding and control of the investment process. Accountability is critical for investor confidence.
Customer Service - MortgageQuote.ca absolutely "services what it sells".
Innovative Lender Products - Mortgage investment opportunities is only one aspect of what we offer. Visit lender.mortgagequote.ca to learn about the excellent products that help you once you start investing and officially become a lender.
Proprietary Mortgage Investor Administration System - cloud based investor reporting and administration system: Mortgage Investor Dashboard
ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification for both mortgage banking and mortgage broker operations.
Generate investment yields from 9% - 59.99% cash-on-cash ROI.
First, Second, Third, Fourth, Bridge, Inter-alia mortgage investments in: Alberta, BC and Ontario
Private Equity Mortgage lending has proven itself over hundreds of years. At any given time during the history of the world, people are prepared to pay rates of 9% and upwards, to a mortgage lender, all day, any day.
Mortgage terms are set by rule of law; the cannot fluctuate day over day, month over month or year over year; unless the debt obligation is repaid to you or the asset title is transferred to you.
What's the deal?
We are members of the global, private mortgage investment community and visiting PEMX.org is a good way to find out what this is all about.
Firstly - we don't touch the money. It's your money and you control it. Its your money, you're the banker!
Secondly - we bring you mortgage investment opportunities
Thirdly - we service what we sell (in case of arrears, foreclosures and related service issues)
MortgageQuote Canada Corp. has a stream of equity mortgage applicants who are seeking capital from Accredited Class® mortgage investors like you. We transact primarily in Canada, in the provinces of: Alberta, BC and Ontario.
To sum the tenets of our investor division in a phrase: "At MortgageQuote Canada: we service what we sell and you will be happy."
Don't worry if you are new to this business. We will show you the way.
Canada Stability, Integrity and Safety
Canada, the Safest Country to Invest.