We're celebrating 50 years of our amazing school!
50th Anniversary Sponsorship Opportunities
Interested in becoming a 50th Anniversary Event Sponsor? To find out more about our exciting sponsorship opportunities contact Tonya Dendrinos, Development Director at 519-433-9121 ext. 233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can get involved...
There will be plenty to do leading up to our exciting 50th Anniversary Weekend Celebration on June 1 & 2, 2018. If you'd like to share your skills and time with any of the committees, please complete this Google form; the committee leaders will contact you as planning takes shape.
Here are descriptions of the 50th Anniversary committees that are looking for help.
- Photo timeline at Brescia for weekend: During the ARTexpo, there will be a set area for the display of a photographic history of the school. This committee with have the responsibility of gathering all of the photos, mounting or framing them and displaying them.
- ARTexpo reception on Friday, June 1: The opening of the 50th Anniversary weekend will begin on Friday evening with the gala opening of the school's ARTexpo. This committee will bring the ARTexpo together with the setup of display units and artwork, catering, music, programs, advertising of the night (poster design and distribution) as well as coordination with the 50 Years of Photos team as this will be on display through the ARTexpo.
- UPDATED: Saturday, June 2 daytime activities: The events on Saturday afternoon will be split into two committees:
- 1) Open House - We'll open our doors of our Elementary location to our alumni, families and friends so they can take a peek around to see how much has changed over the past few years. We will need volunteers to host the Open House and work the Registration table.
- 2) Family Fun Day event - A great way for past and present families to celebrate Montessori's 50th with some fun in the sun, a mid afternoon family fun day at Piccadilly Park, with family events, food, a school open house, and activities for all ages. The committee will need volunteers to organize the events and help run the events on the day.
- UPDATED: Gala - Saturday, June 2 evening event: We have enough volunteers for the planning committee right now - however, if people are interested in volunteering for the Gala please contact Tonya Dendrinos at email@example.com The Gala committee will need volunteers on the day of the event, as well as volunteers to help with fundraising and ticket sales.
- Promotions: Volunteers will help determine best ways to share information about the events to the Alumni, families and the general public; gather and create content for our 50th Anniversary microsite, which will have Montessori stories, information on events, places to eat, to meet and to stay over if they’re from out of town; and share information with alumni ambassador or someone to help us connect with Alumni, their families and with former students.
- Sponsorship: We are looking for committee members to help with fundraising and securing sponsorship for the 50th Anniversary events. Committee members will work closely with the Development Director to identify and approach potential sponsors and donors.
- Alumni Ambassadors: Help us connect with your former classmates and their families.