2nd March 2018
Weekend Home Assignment (Post Learning Journey)
Task 1: Complete Learning Journey reflection (Worksheet).
Task 2: To construct an animal mask.
Pupils were given a paper plate and a piece of coloured paper. Create an animal mask using the materials given. They may use additional materials of their own.
Watch this video for ideas.
I look forward to reading the pupils' reflection and to see the beautiful masks on Monday!
28 February 2018
Please be reminded that the pupils will be going on a Learning Journey to the Zoo tomorrow (1st March 2018).
- Pupils report to school as usual and will be dismissed at 1.40 p.m.
- Pupils are to be in their PE attire. Girls should wear their skirts too.
- Pupils are required to bring the following items:
- A story book
- Water bottle
- Light snacks (to eat at the zoo)
- tissue paper / small towel
- plastic bag to throw rubbish in
- Raincoat / poncho
- Insect repellent
- Money for lunch in school
It'll be good if the pupils can have light breakfast in the morning.
30 January 2018
Uploaded Home-Based Learning (HBL) assignments for 31st January.
Term 1 - Farm Concert
Term 1 - Mrs Wishy-washy (An alternative story)
Term 1 - Numbers to 10
Pupils are to complete the above assignments by 4th February 2018.
29 January 2018
Home based Learning - January 2018
It will be e-Learning Day for Xingnan on the 31st of January 2018 (Wednesday).
As such, assignments for the day will be posted here. Do ensure that your child completes the given assignments.
Happy learning, kids!