WeLoveHBL Home Based Learning (HBL) Students' microsite.
The objectives of this microsite are
- To provide instructional resources/guides/recommendations for HBL
- FAQs on HBL
- Gather important feedback from students
- CyberWellness Tips & Reminders
Your teachers are working tirelessly to prepare for Home Based Learning Lessons. Do appreciate them by listening, following instructions given & completing your assignments.
Always Observe Online Netiquette & Respect Others
What You Post Online
Due to the recent security issues surfacing on ZOOM platform, please take note of the following when joining ...
- Login with your actual name (not nicknames or pseudonyms)
- DO NOT SHARE the chat link with persons outside your class chat group
- DO NOT SHARE the PASSWORDS given for your classes
- DO NOT SHARE any
- Learn more about ZOOM platform security settings & help your parents too
2020 HBL SESSIONS
- Sem 1 Term 2 | Week 2 | Thu 2 April 2020
- Sem 1 Term 2 | Week 3-7 | Wed, 10 April 2020 to Mon, 4 May 2020 | School reopens Mon, 5 May 2020
Learn to create this dynamic timeline at the "Fun Projects" Tab/Padlet
An ITP Project
A GoogleSite is part of the Google ecosystem
You can easily create one of these microsites from the comfort of your GMAIL account.