Google Classroom for 1-to-1 Initiative Teachers (5th -12th grades)
A detailed video about the new changes to Google Classroom.
- Creating a class in Google Classroom
- How students join a Google Classroom
- How to invite parents to receive summary emails
- How to create announcements in Classroom
- How to create assignments in Classroom
- How to add co-teachers to your Class
- Accessing Your Classroom Calendar in Google Classroom
- How to Manage and Share your Classroom Calendar in Google Calendar
Google Classroom Help for Students
Google Classroom Tips
Helpful Articles and Websites
- Google Classroom tutorials - This is a training resource from Norfolk Public Schools. It has many helpful resources, especially in the Google Classroom and Chromebook tabs.
- Teacher view vs. student view - Explanation of how the student view is different from the teacher view throughout Classroom
- Google Classroom Guide for Educators - An article explaining the basics of how to get started with Google Classroom