Supplies & Materials
What To Do With Your Stuff - use a sharpie to label everything with your name and "Chickadees." You might need to use a silver sharpie if the colors are dark. You can also label the things that are for specific classes.
- Math or Advanced Math - 3-Ring Binder and Pack of Dividers. Also put about 50 sheets of notebook paper in the front of the binder.
- Language Arts - Composition Notebook (either one)
- Science - Composition Notebook (the other one!)
- Social Studies - Spiral Notebook
- Supplies Pouch or Box - Write your name on the outside or inside. If you are keeping your colored pencils in their original box, write your name on the colored pencil box.
Donations - It helps us a great deal if you can provide any of the following. We are requesting that you pick any three of these items, but the choice to donate is your own. We will have a place for you to drop off your donations on Meet The Teachers Night (August 7th). You can also bring in your donations on the first day or school or any day.
- 2-Pack of Sharpies (black, thick or thin)
- Box of Tissues
- Roll of Paper Towels
- 3 Rolls of Clear Tape (the loose rolls are better because they have a lot more tape on them than the throw away dispensers)
- Container of Disinfecting Wipes