School Board Meeting: Monday, January 22nd, 2018 @ 7:00PM
US News and World Reports has named Minto High School as one of the "Best High Schools in America". Congratulations and Thanks to everybody who works to make Minto a great school!!
The Minto Middle School is doing a Yankee Candle Fundraiser to help raise money to attend Wolf Ridge! Wolf Ridge is a hands on environmental learning center in Minnesota. Students get the chance to learn beyond the classroom walls and connect with the outdoors through engaging once in a lifetime experiences. Please consider helping them out!
You can order products by contacting a 5th - 8th grade student OR by ordering online at the link provided below.
If you order online, it will be shipped directly to you. Please be sure to use our Group ID: 999977358 so that our group gets credit for your purchase
Thank you so much! We appreciate your support!!
The Minto School District is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students with disabilities, parents with disabilities, and members of the public with disabilities. The district will work to make all pages on the district’s website conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of these guidelines. The following timeline will be used to accomplish this goal:
- The district will study options available for making the website ADA compliant. The options will include auditing and re-mediating our current website from within the district and/or contracting with a vendor for those services. Migrating to an entirely new website is also an option.
- Time Frame: Completed by January 1, 2018
- The current site will be audited or a new site will be started. If the decision is for a new site then the vendor must guarantee the site is ADA compliant when it goes live. The audit will be manual and automated.
- Time Frame: Completed by March 1, 2018
- Remediation of current website or development of new website is completed.
- Time Frame: Completed by July 1, 2018
- Training in maintaining an ADA compliant website will be provided to any staff members who work with the website.
- Quarterly manual and automated audits will be performed and problems resolved.
- Patrons may contact the following personnel, personally or in writing, at 701-248-3479 if you have suggestions, questions or complaints:
Date adopted: November 22nd, 2017
THE MINTO SCHOOL DISTRICT DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX OR HANDICAP IN ITS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS/ACTIVITIES AND EMPLOYMENT POLICIES/PRACTICES.
Minto Public School | 200 4th Street Minto, ND 58261 | Phone 701-248-3479 | Fax 701-248-3001