May 21st - 24th Dismissal Times:
Wednesday 1:30pm Thursday 11:00am
HS Students of the Quarter
Back: Lili Robinson, Kaylin Gudajtes, Veronica Jensen, Sara Czapiewski,
Front: Lilly McKay, Chase Fenner, Makenna Fenner, Serena Egstad
MS Students of the Quarter
Back: Cassie Severson, Paige Goodsell, Cassidy English, Rene Trevino
Front: Aubree Lizakowski, Tayla Lizakowski, Kade Jiskra, Jack Kennedy
School Board Meeting: Monday, June 18th at 8:00 PM
School Board Demographic Planning:
Monday, June 18th at 7:30 pm
School Board Election Information found HERE
Come see us on Facebook
North Dakota has a new accountability system reported through NDInsights, more commonly referred to as the “Dashboard.” The Dashboard contains reports that display the performance of school districts, schools, and student groups on a set of state and local measures to assist in identifying strengths, challenges, and areas in need of additional support.
North Dakota’s new NDInsights website is designed to help communities across the state access important information about K-12 districts and school – including ours. The North Dakota Dashboard features easy-to-read reports on multiple measures of school success, including test scores, graduation rates, English Learner progress and attendance. The Dashboard replaces the former School District Report Card and Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) reports.
Please note, the data made available to the public masks or hides data for groups with 10 or fewer students to protect confidential information about individual students.
For questions concerning K-12 education data, please contact the North Dakota Department of Public Instruction.
Phone: (701) 328-2260
You may also direct questions regarding our specific district data to Linda Lutovsky at 701-248-3479.
The Minto School District is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students with disabilities, parents with disabilities, and members of the public with disabilities. The district will work to make all pages on the district’s website conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of these guidelines. The following timeline will be used to accomplish this goal:
- The district will study options available for making the website ADA compliant. The options will include auditing and re-mediating our current website from within the district and/or contracting with a vendor for those services. Migrating to an entirely new website is also an option.
- Time Frame: Completed by January 1, 2018
- The current site will be audited or a new site will be started. If the decision is for a new site then the vendor must guarantee the site is ADA compliant when it goes live. The audit will be manual and automated.
- Time Frame: Completed by March 1, 2018
- Remediation of current website or development of new website is completed.
- Time Frame: Completed by July 1, 2018
- Training in maintaining an ADA compliant website will be provided to any staff members who work with the website.
- Quarterly manual and automated audits will be performed and problems resolved.
- Patrons may contact the following personnel, personally or in writing, at 701-248-3479 if you have suggestions, questions or complaints:
Date adopted: November 22nd, 2017
THE MINTO SCHOOL DISTRICT DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX OR HANDICAP IN ITS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS/ACTIVITIES AND EMPLOYMENT POLICIES/PRACTICES.
Minto Public School | 200 4th Street Minto, ND 58261 | Phone 701-248-3479 | Fax 701-248-3001