< Mining Cats > ('http://www.miningcats.com/' hereinafter referred to as 'Mining Cats') protects the personal information of information subjects in accordance with Article 30 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 and promptly resolves related grievances and complaints. To facilitate smooth processing, we establish and disclose the following personal information processing policy.
1. Purpose of processing personal information <Mining Cats> ('http://www.miningcats.com/' hereinafter'Mining Cats') processes personal information for the following purposes, other than the following purposes It is not used for the purpose of.
-Confirmation of the customer's intention to join, identification and authentication according to the provision of services to the customer, maintenance and management of membership, payment of money according to the supply of goods or services, supply and delivery of goods or services, etc.
2. Processing and retention period of personal information
① <Mining Cats> ('http://www.miningcats.com/' hereinafter referred to as'Mining Cats') is an individual in accordance with the personal information retention and use period agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject or We process and retain personal information within the information retention and use period.
② The specific personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
Until the end of service
3. Matters concerning the provision of personal information to a third party
① <Mining Cats> ('http://www.miningcats.com/' hereinafter referred to as'Mining Cats') is a personal information protection law that falls under Articles 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, such as consent of the information subject and special provisions of the law. Personal information is only provided to third parties.
② <Mining Cats> ('http://www.miningcats.com/') provides personal information to third parties as follows.
Person who receives personal information: Google Firebase
Purpose of using personal information of the recipient: service use record, access log, unidentifiable user level information
Retention and use period of the recipient: semi-permanent
4. Rights and obligations of the information subject and legal representative, and how to exercise the user As a personal information subject, the user can exercise the following rights.
① The data subject may exercise the following rights related to personal information protection at any time with respect to Mining Cats (“http://www.miningcats.com/” hereinafter “Mining Cats”).
1. Request to view personal information
2. Request for correction if there is an error
3. Request for deletion
4. Request to stop processing
5. Create items of personal information to be processed
① <Mining Cats> ('http://www.miningcats.com/' hereinafter'Mining Cats') handles the following personal information items.
<Game log collection and processing>
Required items: service use record, access log
-Optional: User level information that cannot be identified
6. Destruction of personal information <Mining Cats> ('Mining Cats') in principle destroys the personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedure, deadline and method of destruction are as follows.
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB (separate documents in the case of paper) after the purpose is achieved, and is stored for a certain period of time or immediately destroyed in accordance with internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for other purposes unless it is required by law.
The personal information of users shall be within 5 days from the end of the retention period, if the retention period of personal information has elapsed, and when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as achieving the purpose of processing personal information, abolition of the service, or the end of the business, etc. The personal information will be destroyed within 5 days from the date it is recognized as unnecessary to process.
7. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
① Mining Cats does not use 'cookies' that store and retrieve the information subject's usage information from time to time.
8. Personal information protection manager
① Mining Cats ('http://www.miningcats.com/' hereinafter referred to as'Mining Cats) is responsible for handling personal information processing, and handling complaints and remedies for personal information related to personal information processing. For the purposes of this, the person in charge of personal information protection is designated as follows.
▶ Personal Information Protection Officer
Name: Kim Yeon-gil
※ It is connected to the department in charge of personal information protection.
▶ Department in charge of personal information protection
Department Name: Development Team
Person in charge: Kim Yeon-gil
② The information subject shall contact all personal information protection related inquiries, complaints, damage relief, etc. that occurred while using the service (or business) of Mining Cats ('http://www.miningcats.com/' hereinafter'Mining Cats). You can contact the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge. Mining Cats (“http://www.miningcats.com/” hereinafter “Mining Cats”) will respond to and process inquiries from the information subject without delay.
9. Change of personal information processing policy
① This personal information processing policy is applied from the effective date, and if there is addition, deletion, or correction of changes in accordance with laws and policies, it will be notified through notice from 7 days before the enforcement of the changes.
10. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information <Mining Cats> ('Mining Cats') takes technical, administrative and physical measures necessary to ensure safety as follows in accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Minimization and training of personnel handling personal information
We are implementing measures to manage personal information by designating employees who handle personal information and minimizing them by limiting them to the person in charge.
2. Encryption of personal information
The user's personal information is encrypted and stored and managed, so only the person can know it, and for important data, separate security functions such as encrypting files and transmission data or using the file lock function are used.
3. Restricted access to personal information
Necessary measures are taken to control access to personal information by granting, changing, and canceling access rights to the database system that processes personal information, and unauthorized access from outside is controlled using an intrusion prevention system.
Note: This page has been translated through automation and may contain grammatical errors or inaccurate descriptions. Here is a Korean document for reference.