Production Assembly - Diversatek
Deadline to Apply: Rolling applications.
Diversatek has an exciting opportunity in Production Assembly within our healthcare division. This position is based in Milwaukee, WI and will be responsible for performing repetitive assembly operations within a Clean Room environment.
- Perform repetitive assemblies at multiple workstations.
- Follow processes and departmental procedures associated with the assembly area.
- Inspect work to template, gauge or other measuring instruments.
- Detect and report faulty work.
- Ensure that parts are always properly identified with the correct product labels.
- Work performed is subject to close supervision and inspection.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Work in a safe manner at all times following company policies and procedures.
Work Location: Diversatek, 102 E Keefe Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53212
Wage: $10 per hour
- Ability to work a 7 AM – 3:30 PM shift Monday – Friday
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- 1-2 yrs experience in assembling components.
- High attention to detail.
- Must have basic computer skills and ability to do data entry using a computer system.
- Experience working with drawings and specifications.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required.