Cart Assembler - ICM
Deadline to Apply: Rolling Applications
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Work Location: ICM Corporation, 500 W. Oklahoma Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53207
Wage: $8 per hour
- Must have experience using a drill
- Must have good hand-eye coordination
- Willingness to do repetitive work
- Self-motivated, good work ethic
- Can work independently or as a team
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus