Registration and Clearance
- Pay though UniPay or Check (if financial assistance is required, please skip step).
- Complete NFHS Concussion Course (students - once per academic year, parents - once per student).
- Sign up on Family ID (directions below).
- Obtain copy of updated physical (within 13 months) if needed.
- Check in with Athletic Director after all steps are complete.
**You do not need to bring anything in except for a new physical if needed.
- Wed, August 1st – Fall registration Open (see office hours)
- Fri, August 17th – Football tryouts begin.
- Thurs, August 23rd – All other fall sports’ tryouts begin.
- Thurs, November 1st – Winter registration opens.
- Mon, November 19th - Winter Registration Deadline
- Mon, November 26th – Winter sports’ tryouts begin.
- Fri, February 8th – Spring registration opens.
- Fri, March 8th - Spring Registration Deadline
- Mon, March 18th – Spring sports’ tryouts being.
- Wed, May 29th – Boosters Varsity Banquet.
- $150 (Ice Hockey $300, Swim $400, Crew $650, Unified Track $0), regardless of grade level, or on which team the student participates.
- Due August 15th: Football
- Due August 22nd: Soccer, Volleyball, Field Hockey, Swim, Cross Country, Cheer, and Golf.
- Due November 19th: Basketball, Cheer Indoor Track, Wrestling, Skiing, and Ice Hockey.
- Due March 8th: Baseball, Softball, Tennis, Lacrosse, Outdoor Track, Crew.
Note: This fee can be paid online beginning August 1st (fall sports), November 1st (winter sports), February 8th (spring sports). To pay online, click here. If you do not wish to pay online, or are seeking a fee waiver, paper forms can be found in the athletic office. Questions concerning this fee should be directed to Mr. Madden in the Athletics Office, email@example.com or (617) 696-4470 x5515.
Family ID Directions
For first time users, start at step 1. For returning users, please login and skip to step 3.
- Go to FamilyID.com. Click “CREATE ACCOUNT”, fill out necessary information.
- You will be sent an email to confirm your email address. Go to your email and click link that is attached.
- Go to FamilyID.com. Login.
- Type “Milton Public Schools” in to search bar.
- Scroll down, find and click the correct athletics registration.
- On the opening page, there are a few links to click before proceeding.
- If you have not already completed the concussion course, please click the link and complete.
- If you have not already processed the payment on UniPay, please click the link and complete.
- Scroll down and , you will need to select the sport. Be sure to select correct sport and gender.
- For returning users, please select participant from drop-down menu. Information will automatically populate.
- Fill out the rest of the information.
- Sign electronically and click submit.
**YOU ARE NOT DONE AFTER CLICKING SUBMIT. THERE IS ONE MORE STEP!
You MUST click the green “Submit Registration” button on the right if you wish to finish.
Upon receiving this confirmation page, you are officially registered. Thank you.
Students must complete the NFHS Concussion Course ONCE per academic year. Prior completed courses can be accessed through NFHS portal, or in the email receipt. Parents must complete once per student.
Student’s physical must be current! Current means within the last 13 months. For example; If a student’s physical was done on February 1st, 2016, the student’s physical will expire on March 2nd, 2017. Any student without a current physical WILL NOT be eligible to play after expiration date – STATE LAW. There are no exceptions. The MIAA strictly enforces this and all matches or games played with an ineligible student are subject to forfeit.
What do I need to hand in?
You only need to hand in your updated physical. Once Family ID is complete, the Athletic Director will receive a notification.