Mililani High Summer School 2022
Registration Process Summer 2021 - Registration opens on March 2 , 2022
1. Read the Registration Procedures and Summer School Information document found here. You will be asked to agree to this information on the registration form.
Summer School Dates
Year Courses (24 instructional days): Tuesday, June 7, 2022 - Friday, July 12, 2022
Semester 1 Courses (12 instructional days): Tuesday, June 7, 2022 - Thursday, June 23, 2022
Semester 2 Courses (12 instructional days): Friday, June 24, 2022 - Tuesday, July 12, 2022
No School on June 10, Kamehameha Day and July 4, Independence Day observed.
2. FOR ALL DOE PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS: Summer School is tuition free. Fill out the Registration Form found on the Registration tab. This link will be available on March 2, 2022. If you would like to submit a hard copy of this form instead, please come to the Mililani High School Administration Office to pick one up.
March 2, 2022 Online: CURRENT Mililani High School and Mililani Middle School students.
April 1, 2022 Online: Registration will be open to all other students, but is limited to space availability.
3. Current Mililani High School students will need to verify course choices with their alpha counselor. Please see the posted list of courses available for both remediation and advancement.
4. FOR PRIVATE SCHOOL STUDENTS: REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. Check or money order preferred. Checks should be made to Mililani High Summer School. Please make sure student's first and last name along with course selection is written on payment. Payment should be mailed or dropped off at: Mililani High Summer School, 95-1200 Meheula Parkway, Mililani, HI 96789.
Year Course: $190
Semester Course: $95 per semester ($190 for two semesters)
5. Receipts will be emailed to the email address provided when completing registration form.
6. Course Changes after registration:
Students must submit written or email request from parent/guardian to change or cancel original course selection before June 4, 2022
All course changes are subject to space availability.
Summer School for Advancement - All Advancement course registration will be done through hard copy forms. DO NOT register for advancement courses on the website
Health Today and Tomorrow (.5 credit)
Any student can register for Health Today and Tomorrow (.5 credit)
Obtain a form from your grade level counselor
Submit the completed form to the front office
Geometry and Trigonometry (.5 credit)/Analytical Geometry (.5 credit)
These courses are offered to students based on teacher recommendation ONLY. Teachers will be passing out the registration forms to recommended students in their classes. Completed forms will need to be submitted to the front office.
March 21, 2022 - Update Re: Health Today and Tomorrow - ADVANCEMENT
Session 1 is now closed having reached maximum capacity.
Session 2 is still open for enrollment.
April 14, 2022 - Update Re: Health Today and Tomorrow - ADVANCEMENT
Sessions 1 and 2 are now closed
Health Today and Tomorrow - REMEDIAL ONLY
Session 1 is open
Session 2 is closed
English 10 - Closed to non-MHS students
Geometry - Closed to non-MHS students
All Summer School Courses are closed to non-MHS students
MHS Students AND MILILANI MIDDLE SCHOOL 8TH GRADE STUDENTS (PEP1005 AND PEP1010 ONLY) have until June 5, 2022 to register for Summer School 2022
June 1, 2022 - Announcement
Classroom assignments for students enrolled in full credit and Session1 classes will be posted outside of the library on June 3, 2022
June 2, 2022 - Announcement
Classroom assignments for students enrolled in full credit and Session 1 classes will be posted ON THE RED GATE OF THE COUNSELOR COURTYARD ON on June 3, 2022.
June 6, 2022 - Announcement
Registration for 2022 Summer School program is now closed.
June 20, 2022 - Announcement
Classroom assignments for Session 2 classes is now posted on the Red Gate of the Counselor Courtyard.
July 12, 2022 - Announcement
Summer School report cards will be available at one of the stations on July 23 and July 25, 2022 during JumpStart