Mililani High Summer School
Summer School Registration will begin on March 1, 2018.
1. Read the Registration Procedures and Summer School Information document found here. You will be asked to agree to this information on the registration form. Mililani Middle School (Blue, Red, and Green track) students, see this page for further instructions.
Summer School Dates
Year Courses (24 instructional days): Thursday, June 7, 2018 - Thursday, July 12, 2018
Semester 1 Courses (12 instructional days): Thursday, June 7, 2018 - Monday, June 25, 2018
Semester 2 Courses (12 instructional days): Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - Thursday, July 12, 2018
No School on June 11 and July 4.
2. Fill out the Registration Form found on the Registration tab. This link will be available on March 1, 2018. (This form includes Mililani Middle students on Yellow track.) If you would like to submit a hard copy of this form instead, please come to the Mililani High School Administration Office to pick one up.
CURRENT Mililani High School and Mililani Middle School Yellow track students: March 1, 2018
Registration open to all, limited to space availability: April 1, 2018
3. Current Mililani High School students will need to verify course choices with their alpha counselor. Please see the posted list of courses available for both remediation and advancement.
4. REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. Check or money order only Checks should be made to Mililani High Summer School. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please make sure student name is on payment. Payment should be turned in to the Mililani High School Administration Office.
Year Course: $190
Semester Course: $95 per semester ($190 for two semesters)
5. Receipts: Students will receive a receipt confirming payment and course selection. Mililani Middle School students will receive a receipt conforming payment and course selection from their core 1 teacher.
6. Course Changes after registration
Students must submit written consent with a parent/guardian signature to change original course selection before
All course changes are subject to space availability.