Mililani High Summer School 2021
Summer School UPDATES:
UPDATE: June 10, 2021
REMINDER: HOLIDAY TOMORROW, Friday June 11, 2021 - Kamehameha Day. School resumes on Monday.
Year courses and Semester 1 courses closed.
Mid term for Semester 1 - June 14, 2021
UPDATE: June 4, 2021
FIRST day of summer school. Attendance is MANDATORY 8:00am - 1:00pm daily.
If you are no longer planning to attend summer school, please call 307-4184 or 307-4175.
REMINDERS: Bring your own water bottle.
Concession will be available during recess to purchase snacks and drinks.
UPDATE: May 28, 2021
An extra section of PE is now available. First come, first serve. Registration online.
Class rosters and room locations will be posted in the Mililani High School Counselor courtyard of the Administration building at the end of the business day on June 1.
There will be a daily concession for students to purchase snacks and drinks during recess.
COVID-19 Updates and reminders:
All students and staff are required to do a daily wellness check each morning before coming to school. Please report to school any illness or COVID-19 exposure.
Masks are required while on campus and in classrooms.
Classrooms will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
Classes will be in person with face to face instruction. Hand sanitizers will be provided in all classrooms.
Students are encouraged to bring their own water bottle. Sharing of food and water is not permitted.
UPDATE: APRIL 29, 2021 - ALL SECTIONS OF PE CLASSES ARE CLOSED Anyone registering for PE after today will be placed on a waitlist and rostered if and when space becomes available. You will be notified a confirmation via email.
UPDATE: APRIL 26, 2021 - Tuition is FREE for current DOE students. PRIVATE SCHOOL students will need to pay full tuition. Receipts will be emailed.
We were recently notified there will be no charge for summer school IF YOUR CHILD IS CURRENTLY IN THE DOE. If your child attends a PRIVATE SCHOOL, they will need to pay the full tuition. For those of you currently attending a DOE school and have already submitted payment a refund will be made to the check signer and mailed to the address on the check. Refunds will take approximately 6-8 weeks. If you don't receive your refund by July, please contact us.
If you no longer plan to attend summer school, PLEASE EMAIL US at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Learn: Reopening of Schools
Currently, we are planning for summer school to be in face-to-face instruction following the Department of Health and Department of Education Health and Safety Guidelines.
All students and staff will be expected to do a daily wellness check at home prior to coming to school. If your child has any symptoms of illness, they will need to stay home.
Wearing masks will be mandatory on campus and in the classroom. All classrooms are equipped with hand sanitizers and disinfected daily.
We are working closely with state and federal agencies to safely open our campus for summer school. Please continue to check back for updates and detailed information as we get closer to the start of summer school.
Registration Process Summer 2021 - Registration opens on March 8, 2021
1. Read the Registration Procedures and Summer School Information document found here. You will be asked to agree to this information on the registration form.
Summer School Dates
Year Courses (24 instructional days): Friday, June 4, 2021 - Friday, July 9, 2021
Semester 1 Courses (12 instructional days): Friday, June 4, 2021 - Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Semester 2 Courses (12 instructional days): Wednesday, June 23, 2021 - Friday, July 9, 2021
No School on June 11, Kamehameha Day and July 5, Independence Day observed.
2. Fill out the Registration Form found on the Registration tab. This link will be available on March 8, 2021. If you would like to submit a hard copy of this form instead, please come to the Mililani High School Administration Office to pick one up.
March 8, 2021 Online: CURRENT Mililani High School and Mililani Middle School students.
April 1, 2021 Online: Registration will be open to all other students, but is limited to space availability.
3. Current Mililani High School students will need to verify course choices with their alpha counselor. Please see the posted list of courses available for both remediation and advancement.
4. ONLY FOR PRIVATE SCHOOL STUDENTS: REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. Check or money order preferred. Checks should be made to Mililani High Summer School. Please make sure student's first and last name along with course selection is written on payment. Payment should be mailed or dropped off at: Mililani High Summer School, 95-1200 Meheula Parkway, Mililani, HI 96789.
Year Course: $190
Semester Course: $95 per semester ($190 for two semesters)
5. Receipts will be emailed to the email address provided when completing registration form.
6. Course Changes after registration:
Students must submit written or email request from parent/guardian to change or cancel original course selection before June 4, 2021
All course changes are subject to space availability.