Mililani High Summer School
Last day of summer school is tomorrow, July 9th.
MHS students can pick up report cards at Jumpstart on 7/25 & 7/27. Report cards for non-MHS students will be mailed. Credits for non-MHS students will be sent to their respective schools specified at time of registration.
Tomorrow is the start of 2nd session. Students registered for 2nd session courses will receive an email from their teachers with information about their google classroom and webex virtual classroom link.
Report cards for students taking ONLY a 1st session semester courses (PE, MHH and Health) will be mailed home.
UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF 6/15/2020:
Failing mid-semester grades have been emailed to parents/guardians.
If you have registered AND paid for 2nd session, an informational letter has been mailed to you.
Students registered AND paid for summer school need to access their MHS gmail account/goggle classroom for class login information and class invite from their teachers. Information letters were mailed to students confirmed as of May 29th. Letters were given to parents who "walked in" payments. If you have not received your information letter email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (808) 307-4389
UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF 6/2/2020: SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
UPDATE INFORMATION AS OF 6/1/2020
ALL PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND MODERN HISTORY OF HAWAII (MHH), CLASSES ARE CLOSED.
UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF 5/26/2020
Receipt and informational letter with class login procedures will be mailed to students who are confirmed for summer school (registered and paid by May 28, 2020). Students confirmed after May 29, 2020 will be contacted via phone call after June 1, 2020. ALL courses will be conducted virtually via the Webex.
UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF 5/20/2020
Summer school registration due date: June 1, 2020
Due to COVID 19, MHS summer school will be conducted virtually . Students will need access to the internet as all courses will be taught virtually through live interface with teachers daily. All students will also need access to an electronic device (i.e. computer, smartphone, electronic tablet/ipad etc.) Chrome books are available for current and incoming Mililani High School students only if needed. All non-Mililani High School students will need to provide their own device.
If you have not yet paid for summer school, please mail payments via check or money order to: Mililani High Summer School, 95-1200 Meheula Parkway, Mililani, HI 96789. Registration will be confirmed upon payment received. A receipt will be mailed to you.
Summer school dates and courses offered remain the same.
UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF 3/31/2020
As of 3/31/2020, Mililani High School still plans on summer school beginning June 4, 2020. Summer school will be for all courses listed pending approval and clearance from the DOE to return to school. Summer School registration is open via online. Payments can be mailed to: Mililani High Summer School, 95-1200 Meheula Parkway, Mililani, HI 96789. Payments will NOT be processed till after April 30, 2020 due to the "stay home" directive.
UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF 3/17/2020
As of 3/17/2020, there have been no changes to Mililani High School's summer school. Summer school registration will continue as planned until further notice. Please "hang tight" as information changes daily due to COVID 19. We will be posting updated information regarding any changes to summer school as decisions are made. Be safe and take care yourselves, your children and your families.
Summer School Registration will begin on February 5, 2020 for current MHS students.
1. Read the Registration Procedures and Summer School Information document found here. You will be asked to agree to this information on the registration form. Mililani Middle School (Blue, Red, and Green track) students, see this page for further instructions.
Summer School Dates
Year Courses (24 instructional days): Thursday, June 4, 2020 - Thursday, July 9, 2020
Semester 1 Courses (12 instructional days): Thursday, June 4, 2019 - Monday, June 22, 2020
Semester 2 Courses (12 instructional days): Tuesday, June 23, 2019 - Thursday, July 9, 2020
No School on June 11, Kamehameha Day and July 3, Independence Day observed.
2. Fill out the Registration Form found on the Registration tab. This link will be available on February 5, 2020. (This form includes Mililani Middle students on Yellow track.) If you would like to submit a hard copy of this form instead, please come to the Mililani High School Administration Office to pick one up.
CURRENT Mililani High School and Mililani Middle School Yellow track students: February 1, 2020.
Registration open to all, limited to space availability: March 1, 2020
3. Current Mililani High School students will need to verify course choices with their alpha counselor. Please see the posted list of courses available for both remediation and advancement.
4. REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. Check or money order only Checks should be made to Mililani High Summer School. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please make sure student name is on payment. Payment should be turned in to the Mililani High School Administration Office.
Year Course: $190
Semester Course: $95 per semester ($190 for two semesters)
5. Receipts: Current MHS students will receive a receipt confirming payment and course selection from their period 1 teacher. Mililani Middle School students will receive a receipt confirming payment and course selection from their core 1 teacher. Non MHS and MMS students will receive receipt on the first day of summer school or can be picked up at Mililani High School prior.
6. Course Changes after registration
Students must submit written consent with a parent/guardian signature to change original course selection before June 4, 2020
All course changes are subject to space availability.