Mililani High Summer School
Summer School 2018 Announcements:
Last day of summer school is tomorrow, Thursday July 12th. Report cards will be available in the admin office from Friday, July 20th and at Jumpstart on July 28 & 30th. If you need your credit forwarded to another school and DID NOT document this on your summer school registration, please let the summer school office know by email or phone no later than Friday, July 20th.
REMINDER: Don't forget to come to Jumpstart on July 28th & 30st. Freshman and new students' first day for SY 2018-2019 is on Monday, August 6th. Upperclassman report on Tuesday, August 7th.
ENJOY THE NEXT 3 WEEKS OF SUMMER VACATION :)
Last day of first session is tomorrow, June 25, 2018. First semester report cards will be distributed on Tuesday, July 3rd to students still attending summer school. If a student was only enrolled for the first semester, their report card can be picked up in the summer school office or at Jumpstart. Second session begins on Tuesday, June 26. Class rosters are posted in the courtyard of the admin building
6/13/18 UPDATE: All classes for first session are now closed. PE for second session is now closed.
1. English 9 is now CLOSED. Wait list being taken by calling 307-4389
1. Summer School begins on Thursday, June 7th from 8am-1pm daily. Food/snacks can be purchased during recess. Morning snacks available for purchase from 7:30-8:00am.
2. Receipts will be given to students during the first week of summer school or can be picked up at admin office.
3. Class rosters will be posted in the courtyard (behind admin bldg) beginning Tuesday, June 5.
4. PE students must wear covered shoes and bring water daily.
5. Refunds need to be requested in writing and either emailed or dropped off to the summer school office.
Summer School Registration will begin on March 1, 2018.
1. Read the Registration Procedures and Summer School Information document found here. You will be asked to agree to this information on the registration form. Mililani Middle School (Blue, Red, and Green track) students, see this page for further instructions.
Summer School Dates
Year Courses (24 instructional days): Thursday, June 7, 2018 - Thursday, July 12, 2018
Semester 1 Courses (12 instructional days): Thursday, June 7, 2018 - Monday, June 25, 2018
Semester 2 Courses (12 instructional days): Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - Thursday, July 12, 2018
No School on June 11 and July 4.
2. Fill out the Registration Form found on the Registration tab. This link will be available on March 1, 2018. (This form includes Mililani Middle students on Yellow track.) If you would like to submit a hard copy of this form instead, please come to the Mililani High School Administration Office to pick one up.
CURRENT Mililani High School and Mililani Middle School Yellow track students: March 1, 2018
Registration open to all, limited to space availability: April 1, 2018
3. Current Mililani High School students will need to verify course choices with their alpha counselor. Please see the posted list of courses available for both remediation and advancement.
4. REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. Check or money order only Checks should be made to Mililani High Summer School. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please make sure student name is on payment. Payment should be turned in to the Mililani High School Administration Office.
Year Course: $190
Semester Course: $95 per semester ($190 for two semesters)
5. Receipts: Students will receive a receipt confirming payment and course selection. Mililani Middle School students will receive a receipt conforming payment and course selection from their core 1 teacher.
6. Course Changes after registration
Students must submit written consent with a parent/guardian signature to change original course selection before June 6, 2018
All course changes are subject to space availability.