MJHS Media Center
If a student does not bring his/her Chromebook to school:
- Students may stop in the Media Center and check out a loaner for the day.
- A student borrowing a Chromebook will be responsible for any damage to or loss of the issued device.
- The technology department will track the number of times a loaner is issued to each student for not having his/her own Chromebook at school and will send reports to building administration.
- Forgetting your Chromebook more than three times per quarter will result in disciplinary action.
- The students who obtain a daily loaner will be responsible for returning the borrowed device to the technology department prior to the end of the school day.
Mrs. Mendralski - email@example.com
Mrs. Buckner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Wright - email@example.com
Media Center Phone Number: (513) 576-8108
Multimedia Instructional Specialist