Planning & Strategy
We will work with you throughout your whole diversity and inclusion journey. Regardless of how mature your diversity and inclusion actions are we can help you get to the next level. Working with us allows you to:
- Analyse your Management Information to identify diversity and inclusion themes and hotspots. Data helps to target interventions where change is most needed.
- Conduct a review of your current diversity and inclusion work to ensure that you are focusing on the right activity and that you are likely to achieve the results that you want. We can then propose any changes that you should make in order to maximise impact.
- Create a fit for purpose diversity and inclusion strategy where you can attract, retain and grow diverse talent. Perhaps you have a strategy already but needs refreshing or perhaps you are at the beginning of your diversity journey and need somewhere to start.
- Develop specific tactics, targeting specific audiences for specific purposes, for example, you may want a gender balance plan if you work in technology, you may have employee led diversity networks but want to make them more effective and strategic or perhaps you want to tap into the autism talent pool but don't yet know how to attract or retain them.
- Convene a diversity advisory board to give you grassroots insights as to what it is like working in your organisation and to develop ways to improve inclusion for your employees.