Email Account Management
Review and change your email address to a personal or professional address. This must be done on or before June 30.
Create a personal or professional email account.
Login to the applicable websites to change your email account preferences from your school email address to your new email account address. Do not wait until May to start this process. It will take longer than you think to change all of them.
Refer to the instructions here for backing up the following files to take with you:
- U Drive - Copy files to Google Drive then use Google Takeout
- Google Files - Google Takeout
- Office 365/OneDrive - Go into OneDrive. Select the files and folders you want to keep. Download them to your computer, upload to Google Drive, then use Google Takeout to backup your files.
- Email - Use Google Takeout
Devices and Student ID Badges
Return district owned technology devices and student identification badges on or before the Senior Breakfast
Learn about Chrome OS and Chromebook
Get started with Google Drive!
Store your files securely and access them from any device using Google Drive. You can also open and edit your files from any device.
My Drive is the folder that holds the files and folders you create. To access your files from different devices, sign in to your Google Account.
What will I see in My Drive?
- Files and folders you upload or sync.
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides you create.
Go to drive.google.com or download the app
There are several ways to use Google Drive. For the most flexibility, get the app for both your computer and mobile device.
- Using a browser, go to drive.google.com.
- Download the app for Android or iPhone/iPad.
- Download the desktop app to automatically sync files from your computer.
- Rename files
- Create, move, or delete files and folders
- Search for and sort your files
- Mark important or favorite items as Starred
To save files in My Drive, you can:
You can share files and folders so other people can edit, view, or comment on them.
Backing up your files
Google Takeout - Google Takeout is a service used to copy everything from one Google Drive and Gmail account to move to another service or save on your own system.