Middle Township High School is excited to announce a new partnership with Healthy Roster to ensure better health for our athletes.
The Healthy Roster app will allow parents to connect directly with the Certified Athletic Trainer from Middle Township High School. The app allows you to track and communicate any injuries for your child and complete pre-season paperwork. The goal is to keep everyone in the loop with athletic injuries. It also gives the coach access to the student athletes emergency contact information and the status of their injuries.
In order to enroll your child in this service the athletic training department needs the name of the student, the birth date of the student, the name of the parent/guardian, and a valid email address from the parent/guardian. Please email email@example.com with this information. If you have turned in an emergency form and healthy roster consent you will be automatically enrolled.
Then you will receive an invitation to join Healthy Roster. The invite will come from a Healthy Roster email address.
Once you accept the invitation to join, you will have access to your child's health information via healthyroster.com or by using the App, available for iOS and Android devices.
COMPLETE & SIGN
all your preseason paperwork right from your computer or phone! (No more papers!!)
Check below for step by step directions on completing paperwork online.
If you believe that your student athlete should have a physical or impact test from last year that is not yet loaded into the program, send me an email to let me know. I have tried to get as many as possible loaded but I am sure that I have missed a few.
Check out the Healthy Roster Training Camp below for videos on how to use Healthy Roster! Go to Healthy Rosters You Tube page for many more videos on how to complete paperwork online!
To complete paperwork online on Healthy Roster:
1. Log in on phone or computer
2. Choose your student’s name/account
3. Click on documents tab
4. Click on the document you are missing or the plus sign in the upper right corner. (Missing documents will have a red page icon)
5. Complete the document online.
6. If the student also needs to sign the document you will be asked to send it to their email account so they can complete their signature.
7. Once the student signature is complete you will be asked to complete the permissions section. You, the coach, the nurse, and the athletic trainer will be the ONLY ones who can see the files. If you would like the physical to be private from the coach, you can customize it so only the nurse and the athletic trainer can see it.
8. Click update permissions and your paperwork is complete.
That's it. The screen should come up showing your students file with the documents complete. Some documents will need to be reviewed by the nurse or athletic trainer to be complete. These will show up with a yellow page icon. Once they are reviewed the icon will disappear.
To upload your student’s paperwork into Healthy Roster:
1. Log in on phone
2. Choose your student’s name/account
3. Click on Documents tab
4. Click on the plus sign in the upper right corner or the missing document.
5. From drop down menu choose which document you are want to upload (e.g.: Form #4 Athletic Physical) and click next.
PRO TIP - You must choose a document, do not choose "other" or it will not process as a completed form.
6. Click on the box with arrow symbol on the top right corner.
7. Choose the file you wish to upload by browsing for it in your computer or you can use scan PDF and just take pictures of each page.
PRO Tip - If you are completing a document with more than one page, you can upload them all at one time with the scan pdf option. Do not choose the take photo option.
a. Files can be: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .csv, .ppt, .pptx, .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif
8. Click Next
9. It will then ask for permissions on who can see the file. You, the coach, the nurse, and the athletic trainer will be the ONLY ones who can see the files. If you would like the physical to be private from the coach, you can customize it so only the nurse and the athletic trainer can see it.
10. Click update permissions
That’s it. The screen should come up showing your students file with the documents uploaded.
The athletic trainer will get notified that you have uploaded paperwork. If you are unsure if you completed it properly send an email to the athletic trainer at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure it is processed.