Flinders Eco Experience
How to use our Flinders Eco Experience
The Flinders Eco Experience access is simple!
You will need access to the internet on your device. A wifi router is available at the IT Department with instructions. Simply book it out for you, your group or your class. (Important: Flinders Wifi is not accessible along parts of the walk, so you will need a router or a device connected to a network such as your mobile phone)
- Use the Flinders Eco Experience map available on the homepage to locate the trail.
- Choose where to start your walk, either at Tree 1 or anywhere along the trail
- Locate the QR code on the tree
- Scan the QR code using the camera app on your device* or a QR code reader that you have installed prior
- A page of information for that tree will appear - read the information about the tree and enjoy the photo gallery.
- Move to the next tree and scan the next QR code....