Pool Campus Placement Drive by iNurture Education Solutions Pvt Ltd. for M.Tech & Ph.D Scholars (CS/SE/IT only) at UIET, M.D.University, Rohtak on 11th December 2019
iNurture Education Solutions Pvt Ltd. hiring M.Tech fresh graduate and Ph.D (Pursuing or Completed) candidates who are keen on a career in academics and research through campus selection mode. Candidates from Pan-India are welcome to participate in the event.
iNurture is a pioneer in enabling career-ready formal higher education in India. iNurture powers new-age undergraduate and postgraduate programs of premium Indian and global universities through its unique University-Industry Partnership (UIP) model. iNurture also leverages its strong industry association by providing guest lectures, internships, curriculum design assistance, industrial visits, live projects, and placement assistance.
iNurture strives to strengthen the ’employability quotient’ across the complete spectrum of adult learning – from college to corporate.
With a pan-India presence and association with leading institutions in Europe and Asia, iNurture focuses on fast-growing domains that are speciﬁcally designed to ‘intelligently nurture’ students for emerging industries and prepare them for ‘new’ collar jobs.
Company Website: https://inurture.co.in/
The Job Description is as given below:
- Candidate must have a passion for academics, and enjoy teaching (Classrooms as well as virtual)
- Eagerness to learn and explore niche and trending technologies like Cloud, Mobility, Information security, Data Science, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain to name a few.
- Willingness to pursue Ph.D immediately.
- Work in a typical academic environment (University set-up) with academic deliverable like teaching UG and PG students, teaching innovations (Pedagogy, taxonomies, learning material, Student engagement ), Research and publications, adhering to university academic calendar, mentoring students on minor and major projects, conduct examination (internal and external) and related academic activities.
- Desirable: Good at technical course ware development with flair for technical writing.
M.Tech in CSE or related specializations with min 60%
1. Compensation: Upto 4.20 lac pa.
2. Location: PAN India
Pursuing or Completed Ph.D in any IT/CS stream.
1. Compensation: Upto 4.80 – 5.40 lac pa.
2. Location: PAN India
Candidate Age and location no bar, freshers and experienced are all welcome to appear for the process.
Date & Time : 11th December 2019 at 09:30 am
Venue: Admin Block ,Conference Hall, UIET, M.D.University, Rohtak(Hry)
Hiring Process: Online Technical Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview (HR & Technical)
Documents Required: one Resume and one Passport size Photograph
Interested Candidates are requested to register on the form below latest by 10th December 2019.
Arun Kumar Hooda