Each year, more than 250 osteopathic medical students complete clinical rotations at McLaren Macomb. We are a base hospital site for Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Our goal is to provide outstanding clinical training in a friendly, supportive environment.
How to Apply
- Complete the Student Rotation Form
- Please note that a separate rotation request form is required for each rotation you wish to schedule.
- Send the completed form to Peggy Bommarito. It must be sent as a PDF.
- The following required documents must be included in order to be considered for a rotation:
- Proof of Comlex Scores
- Copy of CV
- You will need to provide the following documents prior to the start date of your rotation:
- A letter of good standing approving your rotation from your school
- Proof of malpractice
- Proof of up to date immunizations and health insurance
- Copy of driver's license
All rotations are scheduled on a first come, first served basis (from when the application is received via e-mail). All required documents must be received with the application. Every attempt will be made to accommodate all requested rotations and times.
Please note: You must download the above form to your desktop. It will not save your information if you do not.
Advantages of Rotating at McLaren Macomb
- Full access to the Medical Library
- Meals and pagers provided
- Variety of journal clubs
- Housing (available on a first come, first served basis)
- Orientation programs are provided at the beginning of each rotation
- Didactics directed specifically for medical students which include Noon Lectures, MSUCOM C3 curriculum, Monday Morning Report, and rotation specific didactics