Apply for Our Program
Qualification of Candidate Eligibility
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Medical students enrolled in an educational program provided by a college of medicine or osteopathic medicine accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) leading to the MD or DO degree.
- Be a US citizen.
- Have permanent legal residency status in the US.
- Member in good standing of the American Osteopathic Association or Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
How to Apply
Applications to the McLaren Macomb Urologic Surgery Residency program are only accepted through the ERAS system.
- Only complete applications are reviewed
- Complete ERAS applications must include:
- Medical School Transcript
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- COMLEX examination scores
- Curriculum Vitae
We are listed in ERAS as the Detroit Metro Urological Surgery Consortium Program (189087).
The program will be participating in the AUA Urology Residency Match for the upcoming 2018-2019 Academic Year. We are listed as Michigan St U/Col of Osteo Med (Program ID 00796833).
Applicants will need to register for the NRMP for the preliminary surgery year. The preliminary surgery year is offered by the DMC/WSU General Surgery Residency.
important dates to remember
October 28, 2017: Applications are due in ERAS. Only complete applications will be reviewed by our Selection Committee.
November 30, 2017: NRMP Registration Deadline
December 2, 2017: Applicant Interviews
December 22, 2017: AUA Urology Match Registration Deadline
January 18, 2018: AUA Urology Residency Match results are revealed