Apply for Our Program
Qualification of Candidate Eligibility
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Medical students enrolled in an educational program provided by a college of medicine or osteopathic medicine accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) leading to the MD or DO degree.
- Be a US citizen.
- Have permanent legal residency status in the US.
- Member in good standing of the American Osteopathic Association or Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
How to Apply
Applications to the McLaren Macomb Urologic Surgery Residency program are only accepted through the ERAS system. Applications will be accepted until Friday, October 12, 2018!
- Only complete applications are reviewed
- Complete ERAS applications must include:
- Medical School Transcript
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- COMLEX examination scores
- Curriculum Vitae
Applicants will be notified to interview by invitation ONLY.
We are listed in ERAS as the Detroit Metro Urological Surgery Consortium Program (189087).
The program will be participating in the AUA Urology Residency Match for the upcoming 2018-2019 Academic Year. We are listed as Michigan St U/Col of Osteo Med (Program ID 00796833).
Applicants will need to register for the NRMP for the preliminary surgery year. The preliminary surgery year is offered by the DMC/WSU General Surgery Residency.