East Asia Core Doctorial Forum in Mathematics
In order to strengthen the academic exchanges and cooperation on mathematics research of well-known universities in east asia, we, nine universities including Ewha Women's University, Fudan University, Kyoto University, Taiwan University, The University of Tokyo, Tohoku University, Tsinghua University, Seoul National University, and Sungkyunkwan University, initiated the East Asian Core Doctorial Forum on Mathematics in 2013. The first forum was successfully took place in Kyoto University in 2014. It is certain that this forum becomes a sustainable platform where young researchers could present the latest research results in the areas of mathematics and related disciplines, and enhanced greatly are the steady friendship among them.
- In year 2019, the organizing committee
- agrees for participants to advertise job opportunities in the forum.
- decides to continue the poster session in 2020. (The poster session works quite pleasant and encouraging this year. There are more interaction and discussion among all the participants)
- agrees for National Center for Theoretical Sciences (NCTS, Taipei) to maintain the EACDFM main webpage. (The host institute in each year constructs their own webpage. NCTS will archive the result.)
- In year 2018, the organizing committee decided to include a poster session in the next program, where participants can present their work in a more interactive manner.
- 2020 Kalvi IPMU, Tokyo (1/14 ~ 1/17), Program, photo
- 2019 Tohoku University, Sendai (1/9 ~ 1/11), Program, photo
- 2018 TsingHua University, Peking (1/12 ~ 1/16) Program, photo
- 2017 Seoul National University, Seoul (1/6 ~ 1/10), Program, photo
- 2016 Fudan University, Shanghai (1/9 ~ 12), Program, photo
- 2015 National Center for Theoretical Sciences, Taipei (1/19 ~ 1/22), Program, photo
- 2014 Kyoto University, Kyoto (1/21 ~ 1/24), Program, photo
- 2013 Kyoto University, Kyoto, Preliminary meeting, photo
The following information is taken from 2019WAGS website.
HMC Math Department - http://www.math.hmc.edu/computing/support/printing/posters/goodposters/
National Center for Theoretical Sciences, Taipei, Taiwan (R.O.C.)