Math 111 - Trigonometry
- To help students obtain basic trigonometric concepts by way of an integrated approach.
- To promote problem-solving and critical thinking skills through the application of trigonometric concepts to common situations.
- To enhance learning and understanding of trigonometric concepts through the integrated use of graphing calculators.
- To promote and utilize the “Rule of Four”: All concepts are explored algebraically, numerically, graphically and in context with applications.
PPL 50+ or MCLG 88+ or SAT I MSS 590+ or ACT MATH 24+ or Math 112 or Math 113.
The following course materials are required for Math 111:
- Pearson MyMathLab Access
- Graphing Calculator -- Certain models of graphing calculators are allowed, while others are forbidden. Information can be found here.
- Review Problems for Exam 1 (TBA)
- Review Problems for Final Exam (TBA)