Ms. Logue's Class Site
Hello I am Ms. Logue, this year I am teaching ELA (Reading, Writing, Grammar, Spelling) with section 401 and 402. If you have any questions please send me a message through dojo, email, or remind.
Ms. Kaser is teaching Math, Science and Social Studies with sections 401 and 402, and questions regarding those subjects/assignments can be directed to Ms. Kaser's dojo, email, or remind.
I am excited to start my tenth year teaching and third year here at MaST II! I look forward to getting to know each student, working with them, and all their wonderful families as well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me any time!
October 2018 Reminders:
- Trip Permission Slip Due and $16 DUE Friday 10/5
- Field Trip to Churchville Nature Center- 10/12
- Movie Night- 10/12
- Fall Fest/ Programs Night 10/23
- Skating Party 10/25
- Picture Retakes 10/30
- Dress like an Administrator Day 10/31
- Absent Note Link - https://mastcharter.wufoo.com/forms/absence-excuse-note-submission-form/
- Monthly Voyager Value Days- Ahttp://mast2.org/events/voyager-values-spirit-day/?event_rdate=20180825000000%2C20180825000000
- Check your child's grades with Power School https://mast2.powerschool.com/public/