Elementary Technology EA
Technology Expressive Arts Curriculum
Continue to learn and grow with our program. Shortened URL: https://bit.ly/2QtIylH
Although the technology expressive arts program is new, each year we are able to grow our curriculum with the support of the district, parent groups, and professional development opportunities for the tech teachers.
- kindergarten -
- mouse skills, keyboarding, Digital Citizenship, STEAM, coding
- first grade -
- keyboarding, Digital Citizenship, STEAM, coding, Google Suites
- second grade -
- keyboarding, Digital Citizenship, STEAM, coding, Google Suites, ozobots, Dot robot
- third grade -
- keyboarding, Digital Citizenship, STEAM, coding, Google Suites, Dash robot, Multimedia Presentations
- fourth grade -
- keyboarding, Digital Citizenship, STEAM, coding, Google Suites, Webquests, Gamification, Robotics, Makey Makey, Bloxels, CGI and Animation
- fifth grade -
- Advanced keyboarding, Digital Leadership, STEAM, coding, Google Suites, Webquests, Bloxels, Makey Makey, green screen, Multimedia and Video Creation, Video hosting
We are so excited to click and learn with you. Let's review our rules for the lab.
- Enter the lab quietly and sit in your assigned seat.
- Log-in to the network.
- Begin typing bell work.
- While the teacher is giving instructions, your eyes should be on the smart board.
- Focus on your task.
- If you have a question, ask your elbow neighbors for help. If they are unable to help you, raise your hand.
- At the end of class, save your work and log-off.
- Push in your chair and line up.
- Be sure you have your personal belongings when leaving the lab.
- No food or drink in the lab.
- When in the lab,
- be responsible
- come in quietly
- sit in assigned seat
- listen to teacher's instructions
- complete your tasks
- respect the parts of the computer
- use gentle hands on your computer only
- always sit using ideal typing posture
- and safe.
- log in and out of the network
- only access appropriate site
- Be a Digital Citizen