Marion High School
Scholarship and FAFSA Overview
Scholarship Search Process
- Never pay for free money! Scholarships should be FREE to apply!
- GOOGLE! Enter the words “Scholarships for ___________” and fill in the blank with anything that pertains to you. Ex: Blue eyes, left handed, soccer, flute, etc.
- Apply similar pieces of information to multiple scholarships (ex: Using essays more than once).
- Complete your FAFSA – anytime after October 1, 2018.
- Attend FINANCIAL AID NIGHT- Thursday, November 8, 2018 from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. Bring your SSN and tax information and leave with your FAFSA completed!
- Click here and sign up for the Scholarship Mailing List!
- Scholarship Newsletter (108 individual Scholarship awards distributed through these 15 programs. https://www.studentscholarships.org/newsletter.php