English Language Learner -ELL
The ELL program in the School District of Marinetted is designed to:
- Help ELLs achieve proficiency in speaking, in listening comprehension, and in reading and writing English
- Provide ELLS the necessary language skills to function comparably to their native English-speaking peers in academic and social situations.
- Offer a high-quality education that values and promotes students' sense of pride in their home languages and native cultures.
- Encourage all students and families in the district to respect and appreciate countries and cultures different from their own.
- Involve all School District of Marinette educators, students' families, and community members in the education of our Ell Students.
If you believe your child qualifies for ELL services, contact your building principal or student services at 715-735-1411