About the Library
• Please respect the rights of others and show respect for the library furnishings.
• Please return books in the book drop at the front desk.
• A library pass is not needed when using the LLC before and after school, and during a student’s lunch period.
• A student with a library pass should come directly to the LLC and not report to study hall.
• Please leave library passes at the front desk. It is a student’s responsibility to fill in the required information on a library slip.
• Students requesting to leave the LLC during the period must obtain a hall pass and sign out at the main desk.
• Internet use is for school-related assignments.
• Seating at the two designated teaching stations will be reserved for classes.
• During a scheduled class period in the LLC, students will be allowed three free photocopies of material.
• All books and magazines (except reference and reserve books) may be borrowed for two weeks at a time and renewed for two weeks at a time.
• Newspapers may be signed out at the front desk to study hall for one period.
• Please have your student ID card ready for checking out library materials.
• Reference books, current magazines, and vertical file materials may be used only in the library or may be taken out with special permission.
• There are no fines for overdue materials. Please return them on time!
• Students are responsible for the damage or loss of borrowed materials.
Macintosh and PC computers are located throughout the general seating area of the LLC for student and staff use.
Laptops are available for use with scheduled classes in the LLC’s two teaching stations.
NOOKs are available for a 2 week loan. The student and a parent/guardian must sign a borrower's agreement before checking out a Nook.
These booklets are located throughout the library and include information about the LLC magazine titles, LLC online databases, offer assistance on how to cite sources, and more.