June 5-9, 2017
- Chapter 4 Section 2 Quiz Sheet
- Page 105 #3, 4, 5 Period B also needs to do #6
- Mapping it Out Crossword
*Kids marching in the parade Monday missed period C class. They are responsible for the work they missed.
- Read with Notes Pages 680-684
- Lesson Review page 685
- Essential Question, Questions 1, 2, 3, 5
- Chapter 4 Section 1 Chart
- Key Terms and Places page 95
- Read pages 95-100
6-2 Teacher's & Resources:
Math- Mrs. Kathleen Provost
In Math class we are studying data and statistics.
- www.xtramath.com Students who have not met fluency requirements have been given a log in for this site that will help them reach their goal. Please use daily to boost your scores! It works!
- www.mobymax.com Great site for grade level practice. School code is nh179. The kids all have their log in info! Math fact practice is available on this site as well.
Language Arts- Mrs. Robin Martineau
The Quarter 4 theme in Language Arts class is "Heroes". We are reading the novel Freak the Mighty by Rodman Philbrick and watching the movie. We are working on our 4th quarter performance task.
Important Dates and Events
- May 26th: Memorial Day Ceremony & Walk Against Hunger
- May 29th: Memorial Day- No School
- June 2nd: Block Party 3-5
- June 14th: Last day of school for students!