April 17-21, 2017
Our Quarter 3 Auction will be Friday, April 21st!
We are looking for items to be auctioned off for Quarter 3.
If any parents would like to donate prizes for the auction please contact anyone of the team teachers. Thank you!
- Worksheet 10-3
- Reading with notes pages 642-646
- Add to glossary: potential energy and kinetic energy
- Study words on page 82. Spelling test tomorrow!
- Chapter 5 Section 4 quiz
- Page 148 reviewing key terms
- page 149 map activity
- B, GH, I: worksheet 10-3 puzzles
- C: WOrksheet 10-3 problem solving/challenge
- Lesson Review page 647
- Essential ? with answer
- Questions 1, 2, 3, 5
- Spelling page 87
- Chapter 6 Section 1 Notes
- Key Terms/People/Places page 153
- Read page 153-158
- Finish Irregular Shapes sheet *quiz grade! Due tomorrow if you did not finish it in class
- Finish classwork:
- Read with notes 652-658
- Define- law of conservation energy
- Define and sentence-wave, wave length, frequency then 1 colored picture for all 3 words
- Spelling book page 88
- Trojan War sheet
- Answer questions
- Draw the timeline on page 173
- Color Trojan Horse
6-2 Teacher's & Resources:
Math- Mrs. Kathleen Provost
In Math class we are learning about about area.
- www.xtramath.com Students who have not met fluency requirements have been given a log in for this site that will help them reach their goal. Please use daily to boost your scores! It works!
- www.mobymax.com Great site for grade level practice. School code is nh179. The kids all have their log in info! Math fact practice is available on this site as well.
Science- Mrs. Susan Meuse
In Science class we are working on our chemistry unit. The kids worked in groups to teach the class about different chemistry related topics through an experiment that they preform in front of the class.
Important Dates and Events
- April 24-28: April Vacation
- May 29th: Memorial Day- No School
- June 14th: Last day of school for students!