MYP: Personal Project
Through the Middle Years Programme Personal Project, students experience the responsibility of completing a significant piece of work over an extended period of time. The Personal Project encourages students to reflect on their learning and the outcomes of their work by utilizing the approaches to learning skills they have encountered throughout their MYP journey.
The aims of the MYP projects are to encourage and enable students to:
- participate in a sustained, self-directed inquiry within a global context
- demonstrate the skills, attitudes and knowledge required to complete a project over an extended period of time
- communicate effectively in multiple situations
- demonstrate responsible action through, or as a result of, learning
- appreciate the process of learning and take pride in their accomplishments.
Helpful personal project documents: