2. Development of an easily accessible website platform to place links to model code, links to projects, links to publications, lists of community members, research objectives, and topics for potential collaborations.
> Website draft is complete! Please share the link with your colleagues: www.cmaple.org
> Please contact Isaac I. Ullah or Andreas Angourakis if you would like to request editor access to the C-MAPLE website. This will allow you to upload content directly and to make changes to portions of the site. The site is managed through Google Sites, so you will need to have a Google Account to gain access to these features.
3. A short summary paper distilling the vision for this community and suggesting future research avenues for our topic of modeling agro-pastoral lifeways in Eurasia. This would be a multi-authored paper, aimed at a wide audience. It should be short and to the point. This summary will serve as the initial inspiration, but we can expand the scope. This will likely require several months lead-time, with a goal for a first draft by the end of Summer, 2017.
> Isaac I. Ullah will spearhead, but others may volunteer for leadership roles. Please e-mail Isaac I. Ullah if you want to be involved.
4. Planning for the next meeting of the C-MAPLE community. Help us plan this by taking the survey just below!
> Jade D'Alpoim Guedes has expressed interest. So has Bulent Arikan.
5. Set up a social media hub or hubs. Facebook group? Twitter handle(s)? This should be linked to the and through the website.
> Who wants to spearhead? Add your suggestion to the symposium form, above!
6. Set up an E-mail listserve or discussion group?
> This could likely be tied to the cmaple.org domain. Isaac I Ullah can figure this out.