The eight locations will include eight teaching topics with emphasis placed on engineering, agriculture, nutrition, self care, environmental awareness, relationships, and musical instrumentation.
- 2G / 3G = 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- PK / KDG / 1G = 9:40 AM - 11:10 AM
- 4G / 5G = 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
- Brooks ~ Music
- Eller ~ Art Room
- Harris ~ Media Center (Back)
- Hubbert ~ SAIL
- Martindale ~ Computer
- O'Brien ~ Gym
- Smith ~ Gym
- Young ~ Media Center (Front)
- DROP OFF
- Lanyards with cards to designate the student color groups will be given to homeroom teachers to then give to their students.
- Classroom teachers will drop off students to the gym at the beginning of each STEAM block by grade level.
- Students will be organized in the gym by color group and will be escorted to the teaching areas as color groups.
- PICK UP
- Students will be escorted to their classes by the STEAM teachers at the end of the STEAM block.
The Spring Hill STEAM Block Roster is available for members of the Fayette County Board of Education. To protect the identities of the students, one must be logged in to the organization see the names and locations of the students on STEAM days.