TOEFL iBT AUTHORIZED
Mahidol University International College
We are pleased to announce that the Mahidol University International College (MUIC) is an approved ETS Certified Test Administration Site, STN15482A since October 2016.
You may register for a test at ETS website.
- Please arrive 30-60 minutes before the scheduled test time.
- Test center is located at Room 1516, 5th floor, MUIC Building 1.
- Car parking is available for test candidates. Please show your candidate ID to security staff.
- MUIC Atrium Canteen on the 2nd floor, MUIC Building 1 opens Monday to Saturday during the term.
- Salaya Pavillion on the 6th floor, MUIC Building 1 opens daily for restaurant (Little Mango Bar) and hotel.
- In general, you are required to show a PASSPORT to check-in at our test center. Please see ETS website for more information.
- Identification documents are the only personal items you are allowed to have in the testing room. Phones, watches or any other electronic devices are not permitted during the test or during breaks. Two pencils and three scratch papers are supplied during the timed section of the test. We provide complementary snack and drink during the break.
Salaya Pavilion Hotel and Training Center (SPH)
Salaya Pavilion Hotel and Training Center (SPH) is located on the 6th floor of International
College Building, MUIC. SPH has comfortable guest rooms and restaurants.
- The Little Mango Bar restaurant serving various Thai and international dishes, is on the 6th floor opening everyday from 11:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- Herb Garden restaurant is on 2nd floor serving breakfast from 06:30 - 10 am.
and Lunch service on Monday to Friday on buffet and international set menu from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm.