Madison Music Boosters
The Madison Music Boosters have been supporting the Band and Choir programs at Madison High School for over forty years. Parents of 6-12 graders in the music program, as well as interested community members, are invited to come to Music Booster meetings, and to help with their many activities, such as:
- Support crew at football games, competitions and other events
- Managing uniforms and other band and choir resources
- Building set pieces for the marching band
- Feeding students during practices
- Traveling with the band and choir to band camp, competitions and other events
When you’re spending time with the Music Boosters, you’re spending more time with your student and their friends, and they’re spending more time with you. Both parents and students often say this is the best part about being in the Music Boosters.
Check the Calendar in the Madison Music App for the date and location of the next Music Booster meeting! Click here for instructions for downloading and using the free TeamApp.
2019-2020 Music Boosters Officers
- President - Darrin Cook - email@example.com
- Vice President - Shelley Fuge
- Secretary - Toni Zwaap
- Treasurer - Dr. Joe Solomito - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Concessions - Tina Solomito
- Head of Food Planning - Julie Cook
Madison Music Boosters, ℅ Madison Jr.-Sr. High School
5797 West Alexandria Rd.
Middletown, Ohio 45042