One of Madison County's favorite 5k's is back and will be on Saturday April 13, 2019!
Come enjoy a taste of Madison County in Mars Hill, NC where runners will embark on a music-filled 5k. Fiddlers and folk musicians are scattered along the 3.1 mile course and will put a smile on your face as you enjoy the beauty of our Appalachian mountains. The course is flat and fast and all participants will receive a FREE T-SHIRT with their registration.
All profits raised will assist in the growth of the Arts within Madison County.
Saturday, April 13, 2019
7:30 to 9:00am Day of registration and packet pickup
9:00am 5K starts
10:15am Kids Dash
- $20.00 — Present - March 31
- ($18.00 — Mars Hill University Students and Faculty rate)
- $25.00 — April 1 - April 10
- ($21.00 — Mars Hill University Students and Faculty rate)
- $30.00 — Day-of registration (starting at 7:30 am and closes at 9:00 am)
***RACE T-SHIRT INCLUDED AND GUARANTEED TO ALL PRE-REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS
Amazing Local Musicians!
Some of Madison County's most talented and well-known musicians will treat runners and attendees with their vibrant folk tunes!
Enjoy the beauty of the iconic Bailey Mountain as you power through the 3.1 miles of this scenic route.