- The Four Academic Mindsets: How 25 Words Decimated the 1000s I’ve Written on Student Motivation , A summary by blogger Dave Stuart that really explains how Growth Mindset fits within a framework of developing academically successful students.
- Academic Mindsets for Learner Success , a one pager that has many links to other videos, articles, etc.
- Culturally and Linguistically Relevant Practices , High Leverage Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Strategies in Action.
- Learning and Leading with Habits of Mind Edited by Arthur L. Costa and Bena Kallick -- Chapter 12. Learning Through Reflection
- Memorials Focus Areas:
- Relationships and Collaboration
- Sense of Belonging
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Mindsets Create the Tone for Teaching
- Mind-Sets and Equitable Education , an article by Carol Dweck in Principal Leadership.
- Mindset Works , a website with links to other growth mindset resources.
- Mindset Kit , a toolkit for educators around growth mindset.
- Nudges That Help Struggling Students Succeed , a New York Times article by David L. Kirp.
- 35 Questions for Student Reflection
- 40 Reflection Questions - sample questions from Edutopia
- Group Work Self Reflection and Evaluation
- Scaffolding Student Reflections + Sample Questions -- Edutopia
- Taxonomy of Reflection -- Peter Pappas
- Google --> group project reflection questions --> images
- Khan Academy to look up topics and search on just about anything. One of my favorites is “Failures are Lessons for Future Success.”
- Search Youtube for the following videos:
- If you’ve never failed, you’ve never learned;
- FLOTUS; Ode to the Brain; How We Learn - Synapses and Neural Pathways; After Watching This, Your Brain Will Not Be the Same\