2017 "Mini" North Alabama Technology Conference
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Mark D. Smith Conference Center, Adtran Building/Research Park
8:15 - 12:15 (concurrent sessions)
12:15 - 1:30 Lunch on Your Own
1:30 - 3:00 (workshops) (optional) (PLU must attend)
*Local PLU offered
Concurrent sessions and Workshops descriptions are on the Sessions page (see link above or at top right corner of this page)
Topics to include:
- Google--Chrome extensions & apps, Drive/Docs/Sheets/Slides, Google Forms, Google Read and Write, Google Earth & Maps
- Canvas - Speedgrader, Quizzes, Building a new course from scratch, Canvas Make & Take, Badges, class management in Elementary classroom with Canvas, Assignments
- Other topics - Seesaw, edlio webpages, Using Adobe Spark to create videos in elementary classrooms, Smore, Nearpod, Symbaloo, Coding, and so much more!
- UnConference - don't see a title that interests you? Then come and start a conversation in our UnConference sessions on something you want to share or something that you want to learn more about. More details coming soon on this "EdCamp-like" activity during the conference. Not sure what an UnConference is? See this video.
- PLU for Administrators - free choice during morning sessions and a joint workshop in the afternoon
Beautiful photo of our conference site this year -- Adtran in Research Park. Directions will be on the website soon.
Consider having lunch and shopping with your teaching buddies at the end of the mini conference in nearby Bridge Street, Providence, or other shops/restaurants on University Blvd.