Welcome To The Bay Laurel Tech Team Website
Mission of the Bay Laurel Tech Team
Support technology across campus
Empower student leaders
Solve issues through collaborative efforts
Expand access and skills for students and teachers
Are you interested in technology? Do you enjoy learning new things by using technology?
The Bay Laurel Tech Team will focus on the following:
- Team building
- School leadership
- Promoting confidence
- Coding with robots
- Content creation
- Community service in tech support
- Customer service
- Promoting a student-led culture
- App reviews
Deadline extended - Tech Team applications will be accepted until Thursday, Dec. 6. Acceptance notifications will be sent out the week of Dec. 10. Our first meeting will be Thursday, Jan. 10.
We will have an optional info meeting on Thursday, Nov. 8, at lunch in room 14 to answer any questions about the Bay Laurel Tech Team and how to apply and create a resume. If you are interested in being a member of the Bay Laurel Tech Team, please fill out the application below. In addition to submitting an application, interested students are asked to create a brief resume (see example). Applications are to be submitted online by clicking the link below. Your resume (see example below) should be submitted directly to Mrs. Minicozzi by sharing it with firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for how to share if you are not sure.
All applications and resumes are due by November 15. Acceptance notifications will be sent out on November 27th and our first meeting is November 29th. We will be accepting a limited number of students.
- Students should have some tech background but do not need to be experts.
- You should have a willingness to help and a cooperative attitude.
- The Bay Laurel Tech Team will meet Thursdays at lunch in room 14. Check calendar for meeting dates.
- Bay Laurel Tech Team members will be learning new skills and strengthening the ones they have in tools such as Google Apps (Docs, Forms, Sheets, Slides, Classroom), screencasting, and blogging.
- Bay Laurel Tech Team members will help students and staff increase technology skills.