WHAT IS RTII?
- RTII stands for Response to Instruction and Intervention and refers to a nationally recognized initiative focused on how to help ALL children be successful in school.
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?
- You can expect students to receive small group support based on data collected. Support is dependent upon the student's needs.
WHAT IS OUR GOAL?
- Our goal is to provide effective teaching that fits the needs of each student; help all students achieve grade level expectations based on Pennsylvania Common Core Standards; add to the general instruction, not replace it with something different, and provide interventions as a natural, ongoing part of education.
- Students work on individualized assignments based on their math and reading needs as well as assignments for their regular math and reading classes.
- Students are also learning how to study and stay organized.